Making and playing with slime is a sensory play activity that allows children to explore their senses through touch, sight and hearing.
It is also a time for them to develop their fine motor skills by pouring, stirring and eventually kneading. Creativity can also be exercised when children get to observe how the colours and decorative items play out.
So here's how you can create your own slime in just 5 minutes.
1. 150ml of white glue (PVA glue)
2. 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
3. 10ml of contact lens saline solution (add more if needed)
4. (Optional) Decorative items: food colouring, glitter, beads and/or gemstones
1. Pour white glue into a container.
2. Add baking soda. Mix together.
3. Add decorative items.
4. Slowly mix in 10ml of saline solution and stir the mixture until it starts to form together (trick: to add more saline solution if your slime is too flexible).
Have fun with your own creation and remember to show us how your slime looks like by hash-tagging #PBTSplaytime on your social media!